CRaymak - 'I'd Do It Again Feat. Saint Yves' Remix Competition with Circus Records
- Submissions 12
- Resources 2
EXTENDED BY 1 WEEK!!!
Taking our courses to the next level, here on Sonic you can now watch the track being made, download both the project and stems and then submit your own remix with the chance to win some great prizes.
The How To Make 'I'd Do It Again' Remix Contest is exclusive, here on Sonic Academy and you could be in with a chance of winning some cool prizes and ultimately getting a release on Circus Records - an independent record label founded in 2009 and recognised worldwide for bringing dubstep to the mainstream.
After the success of our previous remix competitions, we know we have one of the best music-making communities anywhere, and the level of production skillz coming through the forums is truly amazing.
So, ourselves and CRaymak are super excited to see what you guys can come up with - we know you can smash it. You can now download the stems from this awesome tune and start working your magic!
We have shown you how to make the tune, now it's over to you to get creative, make a dope remix of this track and show the world your production talent.
Go get started! We can't wait to hear your submissions.
So what’s a contest without a prize eh? Well if your remix of his track is chosen by CRaymak, you can win a release on Circus Records!*
But that’s not all, you will also win a massive £150 Sonic Sounds store voucher to spend on our award winning plugins and any preset or samples packs on the store. We will also have two amazing runner up prizes.
If you’ve created the second best remix, you’ll win a £50 Sonic Sounds store voucher.
The third place wins a £25 Sonic Sounds store voucher.
Remember to check out the course - How To Make 'I'd Do It Again' with CRaymak - for the full lowdown! Available to all Subscribers right now!
This competition is open to all Sonic Academy registered users so spread the word and, join in.
*Depending on the quality of the winning release the tracks will be released! However, Circus Records always have the right to refuse the release if they feel the quality is sub-standard.
- Users can enter only 1 song into the competition.
- The competition is open only to Sonic Academy registered users.
- Files and Resources provided are fully copyrighted and permitted only for use for the purposes of this competition.
- Submission must be an original production by the submitter other than the underlying Files and Resources
- Cannot sample any other artist or any pre-existing works; tracks containing any samples or pre-existing works will not be considered.
- The winner shall be required to enter into a formal agreement with Circus Records should Circus Records desire to release winner’s submission; such agreement shall grant Circus Records all copyright in and to the master recording.
- Nothing contained herein shall grant you the right to use the Circus Records name, logo, for any purposes whatsoever
- Submissions may not be released or distributed for any purposes or through any media whatsoever except by Label in its sole discretion
The winners have not been announced yet, please check back later
Download Remix Materials
Sign in / Sign Up to download the remix materials